Saturday 11 July 2015

Book review - Stanton Unconditional by T.L Swan (erotic romance) 5 stars

Stanton Unconditional by T.L Swan
Erotic romance 
5/5 stars 


Blurb 

Book two of the Stanton series in the follow up from the gripping debut novel by T L Swan, Stanton Adore. 

Unconditional love, does it really exist or is it an urban myth. What does it really mean? Do you love someone because of their flaws? Or in spite of them.
And at what point are the conditions more to bear than the love is worth.
This is what I’m trying to decipher, this is my story, I’ll let you be the judge.


Purchase Links 

Amazon



Review 

I absolutely loved the first book in this series, and this follow up is just as good.  Stanton Adore ended in a huge cliffhanger that had me wanting to throw my kindle across the room, so I was keen to start reading Stanton Unconditional. This book picks up right where the previous one ended, and it wasn't long before the author had me in tears again. This story is such an emotional roller coaster, it had me feeling everything from sadness to anger to joy.  Stanton Unconditional is full of angst and drama, there is so much going on in this book. It's full of twists and turns that will keep you gripped and constantly guessing what is going to happen next.

Joshua and Natasha are a great couple, they have such chemistry together, but sometimes it seems like fate is working against them.  Their relationship is on-again then off-again, it's hard to keep up with this pair! Just when you think everything is going to work out for them, something happens to put another obstacle in their path.  Both Joshua and Natasha have their faults, and they have both made mistakes, but the love between them is just beautiful. They are not very good at communicating with each other though - sometimes I really wanted to knock their heads together as they were both really frustrating me.

As with Stanton Adore, this book is beautifully written. T L Swan is obviously very talented and I love her style of writing. The story is told from both Joshua's and Natasha's point of view, with a few sections told from Joshua's assistant Adrian's point of view too. I absolutely love Adrian, he is so sweet. He has his own love interest in this book too, which was an interesting sub plot.

I was hoping for a HEA at the end of this book, but there was another cliffhanger that made you want the next book NOW! This author definitely knows how to leave you wanting more! Stanton Unconditional is an exciting, drama filled book that's receives five big stars.


I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment