Wednesday 2 September 2015

Book review - Wolf On A Leash by Virginia Nelson (paranormal BDSM)5stars

Wolf On A Leash by Virginia Nelson 
Paranormal shifter BDSM romance 
5/5 stars 


Blurb

Longtime submissive, Patch Williams, never quite finds the release she seeks. When a new Dom comes to town, offering play she’s never tried before, it’s a battle to give into the pleasure he offers while keeping her wolf nature a secret.

Home from overseas service, Kennedy Laurie realizes a few things about himself—he only gets off when a little sadism is involved, and he’s terrified of going too far, getting lost in the play. Patch might be just the submissive he’s been dreaming of.

Patch recognizes the call to mate…but with an out-of-towner? Her body demands for her to submit, to tell him everything, but can her Dom tame the Wolf on a Leash? 

Purchase Links 

Amazon

Amazon.co.uk 

Review 


I rarely read paranormal or shifter stories as I don't really enjoy them, but something about the blurb for this book appealed to me so I took a chance on it. I'm glad I did, because I didn't just like this book - I loved it. Wolf on a Leash is a fantastic short novella that kept my attention from start to finish. It is only about sixty pages long, but the story didn't really feel rushed. Both main characters were likeable and the chemistry between them is hot.

Patch is a beautiful submissive wolf who is at the bottom of her pack's hierarchy. She longs to submit to a strong Dom and craves the edgier elements of BDSM. She visits a local kink club against the wishes of her pack leaders, but has yet to find a Dom who can truly tame the wolf inside her.  Kennedy has recently returned from a overseas military tour and is struggling to adjust back to civilian life. Before he left for the military he was a respected Dom, but he's now wanting more extreme play and he's worried he'll go to far one day. When Patch and Kennedy meet the sparks fly. Can the human Dom tame the submissive wolf?

This is a great short read, I really enjoyed it. There are some good steamy scenes, just the right amount for the length of the story I thought. Virginia Nelson definitely deserves five stars for this book as she's managed to convert me to liking shifter stories! I will be looking out for more book from this talented author.


I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment