Friday 24 April 2015

Book review - Our Kinky Secret: Volume 1 by Melissa Spivey (BDSMromance) 4/5 stars

Our Kinky Secret: Volume 1
BDSM femdom romance 
4/5 stars 


Synopsis 

I miss The Life, and by the life I mean being Mistress Burn. After years of being vanilla, of raising my kids, I need some me time. I need a submissive to practice on, so where do I go? Online, of course. I don't expect to get a response so quickly, nor one so intriguing. I haven't met him yet, and I'm already excited. So what happens when I meet him? You'll have to read to find out...

Adult, erotic content, 18 and over only.

Can you keep Our Kinky Secret?

Available for pre-order now on amazon at $.99 and will be live 4/23! Will raise to $1.99 on 4/30!

Purchase Links 




Review 



This book is hot - and I mean scorching hot!  It's only a short read and is the first book in what promises to be a great series.  Our Kinky Secret is a fabulously sexy femdom series that will leave you blushing and feeling hot under the collar.  It is well written, easy to read and is fast paced.  I really enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next instalment.

Burn has been busy raising her kids for the last few years and has missed being part of the BDSM scene.  Deciding to jump back into the lifestyle she loves, she goes online to find a willing submissive.  She gets lots of replies, but one really stands out.  T seems to be the perfect submissive for her, and after a series of sexy messages they agree to meet.  When they meet the sparks really fly, and the results make for some hot reading.

I liked that both characters were in their forties, it makes a nice change to have older heroes and heroines.  T is absolutely charming, it's impossible not to fall in love with him.  Mistress Burn is really likable too, she is feisty yet she can be endearingly shy until she slips into her Domme personal.  Both T and Burn are intriguing characters and I'm looking forward to seeing how their story progresses.

Our Kinky Secret is a fun, sexy read that I really enjoyed and I give it four out of five stars.


I received a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment