Friday 24 April 2015

Book review - Taken by the Tycoon by Normandie Alleman (BDSM romance)5/5 stars

Taken by the Tycoon by Normandie Alleman 
BDSM romance 
5/5 stars 


Synopsis 

He reminds me of the men who grace the walls of stores where my daughter shops. Men with rippling abs and sinewy ropes of muscles. Men intended for younger women. 

I never expected him to notice me. Imagine my surprise when he cornered me in the locker room, pressed his incredible body against mine, and forced me to acknowledge a desire more powerful than anything I’d experienced before.

Now that he has introduced me to the pleasures of being dominated, he wants to possess me completely. But how can I risk my heart, when I know his affection will never last?
 

Purchase Links 





Review 


If you're looking for a quick read with some sexy, kinky fun then Taken by the Tycoon is the book for you.  Normandie Alleman has done it again will a satisfying tale of domination and submission, this time with a fabulous forty-something heroine.  Taken by the Tycoon is a lighthearted, easy to read novella that I absolutely loved.

Violet is divorced with a teenaged daughter, and is finally starting to live life for herself after an unhappy marriage that left her starved for love and affection.  Stewart is a rich oil tycoon who's in his early thirties and he always been attracted to older women.  He also likes to dominate his partners, and when he sees Violet at the country club he knows he wants her to be his submissive.  Violet discovers that she loves to submit to Stewart, but she is embarrassed about the age gap and what everyone will think about their relationship.

This is a really hot book with amazingly steamy BDSM scenes.  They are also really fun, imaginative  and lighthearted - the billiards table scene was my personal favourite, it was so hot!  The D/s relationship is mainly limited to the bedroom, elsewhere they are equal partners.  Stewart is oh so hot, but also oh so sweet - he is determined to spoil Violet and is proud to have her on his arm.  Violet is a fun, feisty woman who's enjoying her new life.  Her inner thoughts were interesting and often humorous, and I loved her relationship with her daughter Margaret.

I really enjoyed this book, I love it when books feature older heroines, it makes a nice change from twenty somethings.  Normandie Alleman is a talented writer with an easy to read writing style and I always seem to enjoy her books, a Taken by the Tycoon is no exception and gets five stars.

I received a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading and reviewing! So glad you liked the book.

    ReplyDelete